Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday's are great!


What a lovely day! Got up and got everybody ready for church. We were ready in time to get to church early enough to get a good seat but sweet Noodle (Michael's mom's dog, who's staying with us while she's away in Italy) decided she wanted an adventure this morning! haha Good old noodle. We weren't too late. Once we got home from mass it was time to start cooking! I made my signature hash brown casserole. Yum! John (my brother), Jessica (his girlfriend), Brian (another brother haha), my mom, and David (my step-dad) came over! We don't know how to do anything small in this family. Maybe because there are so many of us that we always have to have a ton of food. Here's what we had: biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, fruit salad, muffins, mimosas, and sweet tea! :) Phew! As you might have guessed...we were realllly afterwards!

Here are some pictures of the afternoon!
Cinnamon rolls with pink icing for breast cancer awareness...DELICIOUS!

Kind of blurry but here's some of the food.
Yummy biscuits!

:)


Us!

Charlie watching all the action and enjoying his jumper!


Tired boys.

David enjoying brunch.

Brian and John, John didn't know when I was taking the picture. Haha




After all the brunch fun, we decided to go get some pumpkins to carve.  I always forget how not easy it is to do, but I think it turned out pretty well.  Here are a few pictures of our pumpkins for Charlie's first Halloween!!

The "fun" part...getting all of the gunk out of the middle.
On the front porch!

Cute little owl!



Sad the weekend's over, but Monday has to come! Little Charlie has had dinner and his bath and is fast asleep, hopefully Michael and I can catch up on some TV or something! Good night, and God bless!



1 comment:

  1. You two are adorable. :)
    The food looks GREAT, and now I'm hungry. lol
    Hope you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete