Saturday, October 23, 2010

I love my family.

EX-HAUS-TED! Oh my gosh! Long day! Good day, but a very very long one. As much fun as we had I couldn't be happier to be home! We met mom and Brian (home from Clemson :) )at Papa's and Beer (Mexican restaurant). Charlie did pretty well, he had just had a pretty good nap, but we did have to walk him some. He had sweet potatoes while we had quesadillas, burritos, nachos, and fajitas! Once we were back at mom's and full, my aunt called saying there was an impromptu birthday celebration at my grandma's house (25 mins away).  Charlie got in a little nap so we decided to be adventurous and try to make the trip even though Charlie HATES the car. Ugh it really sucks to have a baby who hates the car. I pray that when (and if) we have another baby that they LOVE the car. I can't tell you how many times people say "my baby looooooved the car!" and I'm thinking....ahhh I wish mine did. Well anyways, Charlie did pretty well on the way there and was good WHILE we were there-but on the way home...much different story!! Woooo-weeee! Longest 35 minutes of my day!!! It is not fun to have to listen to your baby cry knowing if you stop to help them they'll calm down until they're back in the seat to go again. Boo. This too shall pass (?). Now we're home he's fed and giggling on the bed getting his tummy blown on by Daddy. God is good!

PS) I looooove my family. It's not a real party until the race car is outside grandma's house!! Love it!!! Shout out to my awesome family!!

Daddy gettin' Charlie's tummy!

2 comments:

  1. What you can't see in that pic is how the little boog is using his other hand to rip out my hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol to the race car comment! wish i could have gone! tell charlie i understand hating the car!

    ReplyDelete