Sunday, October 17, 2010

I guess every weekend has to come to an end...

So, it's the end of another great weekend. Oh how I love weekends. There's nothing like spending all day with my sweet boys. Here's what this weekend consisted of, two haircuts, organizing, stocking up on baby food, checked out the (beautiful) restaurant my brother works at, checked out the amazing "Vatican Eucharistic Miracles Exhibit", spent some fun time with lots of family! :)

Here's a link to the website for the organization that sends the exhibit to different churches...
Vatican Eucharistic Miracles Link

Sooo amazing...I got goosebumps many times while reading about these miracles.  Of course we were running late and had to kind of rush through, but I found a book with all of the different miracles compiled in it.
Amazon Link for the Eucharistic Miracles Book

Here are some pictures from the weekend...

I went through all of Charlie's clothes, towels, etc., put up everything that was too small, and made my own labels...phew! A lot of work but it's so helpful!

We stocked up on baby food at the store since they were having a sale, and since we had a ton I took the opportunity to reorganize the pantry!

Charlie's precious outfit for his fancy Sunday brunch! :) Complete with cutie patootie shoes, and Ralph Lauren  pants that I got at the yardsale for $1!

Me and Michael...I love him so!

Ahh, I guess I better get to bed. Our cute little alarm clock will have us up bright and early in the morning! Goodnight! God is gooood! :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow you're turning into me Mrs. Pantry Organizer! Hahahaha! I feel less crazy now----and a little jealous ;o) Great post! Keep 'em coming! Michael's hair looks fantastic :o) Now cut Andy's or he'll come home with a Great Cuts Frankenstein Special!

    ReplyDelete