Saturday, October 16, 2010

My toes are cold!

Happy Saturday! Nothing like starting off your Saturday morning with a good old fashioned southern yard sale! My mom and I went to a yard sale a couple of her work friends were having. Charlie and daddy stayed home so the little guy could get his morning nap. I got some awesome stuff! We got a new boucer for Charlie, a little carrier thing for him and of course some clothes! (oh and a purse to use as a makeup bag :) ) Even if I didn't find any good deals, it was fun to go hang out and freeze my butt off! It is so nice to be cold...I am really tired of hot weather!!! It was nice to go out and have fun with my mom, but I missed Charlie and I'm definitely happy to be home and see his sweet sleeping face.

How about some pictures?


Okay...

Bouncer-Like new!! 
Usually costs $65 we got it for $5

haha me, being silly...as usual.
Modeling the new baby carrier!
It normally costs $80 and I got it for $1!!!

This is what I came home to!
Precious boys! :)
Gotta love the weekend!!!! Can't wait to enjoy the rest of it with people I love!!! Yet again, God is GOOD!




Here's a picture of me and Charlie in his new carrier...so cute! He was confused, and mildly amazed!

\


3 comments:

  1. SCORE!!!!
    What type of carrier is that?! I am so buying either an Ergo or Beco for this one. I can't wait! We have a Hotlsing & Moby we love, but I want an SSC, too. Looks good on you! :) And I do love your new hairstyle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well, I did some research and saw others from this brand, that were expensive...and I think that carrier is actually pretty cheap! Oh well still got it cheaper than it normally costs. ;-) I haven't tried this one out yet...just about to get it out of the dryer. Thank you and thank you! I love my new hair-way more me than long hair!! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My SIL Heather LOVED the Baby Bjorn when Elizabeth was tiny. She carried her around everywhere! I think ERu liked WalMart best - she slept every time they went in the place. I think Heather might've strapped on the Bjorn every once in a while to walk around WalMart just to get a nap in for ERu! Haha! Hope Charlie loves his too.

    ReplyDelete