Friday, October 15, 2010

Here we go again...

So...I'm no good at keeping up with something like this, but what's wrong with trying again. Maybe I can make it work this time.

Here's a little bit about me:

Well as you can tell from my blog title, I'm a hairstylist, and a mom! haha
I come from a big family, and I love it!
I would love to have a big family of my own, but I don't know that I can maintain sanity and do that as well...
As for now Michael (my husband) and I have a precious almost 5 month old boy, Charlie.  He is amazing!
I have one (WONDERFUL) sister-Jen
3 (AWESOME) brothers- John, Matt, and Brian
I've also got 2 step brothers- Frank and Scott; and 2 step sisters-Anna and Ari
I love my family more than anything in this world!!!!
I'm Catholic, and I love it. I'm working on strengthening my faith more everyday.
I've lived in SC my whole life, and plan to for the rest of it, I love it here!


Aaaaanyways, congrats to me on making a blog and completing my first post....ta daaa!

More to come...  :)

3 comments:

  1. *whistle whistle war whoop hooray* can't wait to read more! i need to get back to my poor ole blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon!! Hopefully it'll be worth reading!

    ReplyDelete