Saturday, October 16, 2010

"The shoemaker's children are often shoeless."

I'm sure you've heard the old proverb, "The shoemaker's children are often shoeless.", well the hairstylist's husband is often shaggy! Poor Michael always waits so patiently for his (typically) quarterly shearing! haha So today, we decided it's definitely time for his turn. After 3 tries of cutting it while Charlie was asleep and woke up I finally finished his haircut! He looks so handsome (if I do say so myself). Here he is...

Charlie's checkin out Daddy's new 'do in the mirror!

My two handsome boys!! <3

Thanks for being so patient babe, you're the best!


4 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Pat would be so happy if I could successfully cut his hair. He even bought the buzzers w/ a DVD tutorial. Yeah right! Not my field. lol Supercuts, off he goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it helps to be professionally trained ;-) i'm sure pat gets his done quicker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol to the shoemaker comment! i guess i can say "the banker's wife goes without money"? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete