Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful.

It is almost Thanksgiving (how???). Wow. It honestly doesn't feel like it's been very long since last Thanksgiving.  I was just thinking of what I could blog about, and I was thinking of how thankful I am for all the wonderful things God has blessed me with and I was hit with the realization that it's November. Times passes  so quickly. You hear that so many times, but it's SO true. Last Thanksgiving I was sick as a dog and couldn't really enjoy it. I was thankful for lots of things, but not throwing up all the time was NOT on of them. This year, it is! I am so thankful for my health, and my healthy baby, who is here with us!! I can't even begin to explain how amazing it is to have a child, a son. It still sounds a little funny. I have a son. Wow. :) The other day I was being silly and making faces and funny noises at Charlie and Michael said to me "You're a great mom." There's nothing better to me than hearing someone, especially my amazing husband (who is such an awesome father to my son). I am so lucky to have the ability to have a baby. As hard as it was to get through my pregnancy, I can only imagine how frustrating it would be to not be able to.

I have such an awesome family. I love each and every person in it. Each person is special and great in their own ways. I am so thankful for all the people God has brought into our lives.

I have been blessed with so many good things, and I'm undeserving. Life is great. Cherish it! :)

God is GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. I second Jen-"awww!".
    That's a great gift to be able to see your blessings. And what a good example for Charlie!

    ReplyDelete